[DML] Keys/lights/tv show

hello
I want to get my keys copied i have the original key to my car ,but its
starting to rust how much does it cost and how long does it take? also
my delorean has a yellow and orange rear light. does any one have the
rigth side yellow rear light set i like that yellow look instead of the
orange look! and while im at it i have a skate show on tv and im going
to start the new season of the show buy having deloreans on the show so
if any one lives in the los Angeles area and is willing to come down
let me know!

efren #16072