[DML] Re: Delorean Demographics?

We have many female owners in our database. The fact is that many of them
are not very technically oriented therefore they may not feel comfortable
with a lot of "tech talk". We know there are ladies out there who are
reading this post right now and several of them who do occasionally make
themselves heard.

Don't be fooled, there are lots of female DeLorean owners, they just do
more listening and less talking.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>