[DML] 1981 DeLorean Available Briefly

My 1981 DeLorean DMC-12, VIN #1529, is available for sale for a brief time
only at a very attractive price. Photos and basic info are available now at
the following web site: http://hometown.aol.com/delorean2c/MyCar.html

My detailed info about the car, including price, history, condition, repaired
items, etc., will be available as a separate link at the same web site by 8
p.m. Monday, Aug. 9.

I am off work all of next week and then start working 10 hour days after
that. If the car has not sold by the end of next week, I will be taking it
off the market and storing it until I have time to play with it next spring.

If you are interested in having a DeLorean, please check out the web site
later tonight, then email or call me for more information or to arrange a
viewing of it.

Thank you.

Chase Clark