[DML] 81 Delorean for Sale

81 Delorean for Sale
100K Miles
Unpainted
Located in CT

Only needs upper steering joint to be drivable

Interior in decent condition. Has usuall cracked binacle and worn seats but the rest of the interior is in good shape.

Recently put on new steering rack, new rear tires and brake pads. Black trim has been recently repainted.

Body is near perfect as there is a small dent behind the passangers side door.

I need to sell this car as soon as possible as I am in a tight financial spot at the moment. As a result I am selling the car for $7900. Buyer will need to come have the car towed as the upper steering joint is broken and will need to be replaced

Please leave me a message at home at
860-693-2226
or email me raymckay@xxxx

Raymond McKay