[DML] Re: Heater problems

Ben,
If the engine reaches normal operating temperature and any of the coolant
lines are cold you have a problem that will lead to engine over heating. If
the cooling system operates properly there is no reason why you would have
no heat. Check to be sure that you have the proper level of coolant. In 15
years of servicing DeLorean's we have never seen a heater core fail or
clog.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>