[DML] Re: Digital Dashboards

BurkePhoto@xxxx writes:

<< All pro racers know for functionality, reliability and readability,
nothing
beats white on black analog instrumentation. >>

It's funny you should mention this color combo. On most new performance cars
I have looked at recently, from the Mustang to a BMW, I have seen the exact
opposite. All the gauges have white backgrounds. I am not sure of the logic
behind this but I don't think it is very appealing. However, as has been said
previously, none have digital dashes.

Each style is probably just a fad of the times.

Dave

1981 DeLorean VIN 5524