[DML] Re: older or newer model

There is no new model dude.

I don't see why you newbies come on the list with all this false
information.

All we know is he is working on a design. He doesn't have the financial
support, that means we won't be seeing a new D anytime soon. The car is
supposed to be plastic, light weight, and fast.

The weight and engine information can be found somewhere on the net but I do
not recall where i read the information. You might try checking
www.bttf.com of using your favorite search engine.