[DML] Re: Digital Dashboards

Boy do I feel guilty: I was the one who asked for some info on a digital dash, but I specifically staed I did NOT want a "nice or not"-discussion...

About being able to read in your periferal vision:
that's why they've invented (and used) BarGraph-readouts...

Just like the odometer/tach on KITT (KnightRider), where the RPMs are shown with a bar of leds in different colors.

Just my 2 cents.

Jan van de Wouw
Goirle, The Netherlands
Think Different... Use a Mac... Drive a DeLorean

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=2044