[DML] Re: Commercial Posting Policy

In a message dated 8/5/99 10:56:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RappaRivaRat@xxxx writes:

<< I suppose we need to further define
"commercial" here as being "for profit" as opposed to a private
individual
offering for sale personal property that may be of interest to the DML

Why not have a section in the DMCNEWS,for people like me who have collected
DMC parts,(I have seventeen years of parts) and and accessories and now want
to sell them to someone who may need them,or will that conflict with the big
three D suppliers.

Claude
vin#006383