[DML] Re: Engine Cost

Unless the car has overheated enough to cause damage, then this may not
be a major problem.

Overheating is common on the DeLorean because of the setup of the
cooling system. If it is properly serviced, then the problem should go
away.

There are methods of checking to see if any damage has been done to the
engine due to overheating, you may want to investigate this. Of course,
if the seller is asking for a number on the high end, then it is not
worth the time or effort to check in to it if for the same or a bit more
money you can get a DeLorean with a better history.

If you decide not to purchase this vehicle, please post information on
it. There may be members on the list looking for project cars,
including me.