[DML] Re: LEATHER SEATS

In a message dated 7/31/99 10:17:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lanceh@xxxx writes:

<< Leather Seats!!! Well that's what I thought our DeLorean had .... until I
had a closer look. I was shocked to discover that the seat insert (the
center section of the seat) is leather and the remainder of the seat is
synthetic. I wonder how much more of the leather interior is synthetic. I
welcome comments from the field. >>

On my Vin #000570,parts of the dash are leather,all the knee pads under the
dash are real leather,and the crash pad by the glove box are real leather,vs
the later cars are vinyl, and because of the early vin# ,you could tell that
a lot of the interior parts were hand crafted,and a lot of extra time was
spent on detail,vin 570 has a black interior.

Claude