[DML] Re: dmcnews digest

greetings..

i remember this being mentioned, so, i appologise for re-posting this
question, but i checked the archives, and couldn't find the answer...

i am picking up my d in 8 days (1982, #11434 - Grey Int, 5 Spd), and i was
wondering.. is there still a car cover available for our cars?? i seem to
remember someone mentioning, a few months ago, that they bought one from
wal-mart (delorean was listed on the side of the box apparently as being one
of the many cars that the cover fit).. i went there, and had no luck.. any
help would be greatly appreciated..

also.. how does one adjust the position of the steering column?

btw, if there are any other d's in northeastern ontario (canada), pls let me
know.. i am aware of only one other, and it's in timmins.

thanks for the help..

:)
mike cutting

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx