[DML] Cleaning Wheels

I am one who really LIKES the DeLorean Wheels.   It is easy to keep them sparkling. Just hire your grandson, like I do!  I researched thoroughly and like Eagle One brand.  They make four versions.The Mag Cleaner is the one to use for our wheels.  I have been using it for going on three years.  It is pretty toxic so you spray it on and hose it off with clear water thoroughly within 30 seconds.  The grit and grime just RUNS off.   If anything stays on the first try between the fins, use a toothbrush or some small brush.  Mine always look about the next thingto chrome plating.  One of our other cars is a 96 Lincoln Continental with Chrome wheels and I use a different version for that.

Murray Vin 05962 Lic DMC-XII
Washington State