[DML] Locked out of trunk !

Hello everyone,

My trunk release cable quit working. I've tried using vise gripps on
the cable
but no luck. Does anyone know the exact way to access the trunk and how
to release the trunk. Knut suggested lifting up on one side but also
added it might crease the trunk lid. Also from beneath the car there
is a access pannel
but how do you actulally release the latch. I'm about to run out of gas
, and my Delorean tech manual is also in the trunk.

Running on empty,
CHESTER

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx