[DML] Centerforce Clutches

I was just roaming around on the internet and ran acrossa company called Centerforce who sells/manufactures performance clutches (their address is:  http://centerforce.com/).  In looking through the online clutch guide, I noticed that they sell performance clutches for DeLoreans.  Has anyone out there used one of these clutches on their DeLorean or any other car and what differences you noticed - if any.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderato-@xxxx