[DML] Re: Failed Emissions

Thanks for all the good advice to date. I was hoping it would be the least
costly of all the items I listed!! To your response David, I don't have
specific readings but for the NOX readings, the applicable standard is 3.0
grams/mile and the Delorean is putting out 5.4 grams/mile. The other
readings were: Hydrocarbons (HC) .10 g/m (standard is 2.00 g/m); Carbon
Monoxide (CO) 1.3 g/m (standard is 30.0 g/m) The car was fully warmed up
for the test. The car runs fine -- perhaps a bit hesitation when cold but
nothing really major to be concerned about. While the NOX reading is not
excessively high, if all that is required is a tweak of the air /fuel
mixture, that makes me happy. Is this something I should attempt or just
take it to the professionals?

Mark D.
16728

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx