[DML] air conditioning

I've noticed a couple of postings related to charging the AC system on the DeLorean. I just replaced my compressor and, as I'm fortunate enough to have a son-in-law with an auto repair business, I had him evacuate the system. After I changed the compressor we used his machine to clean the system and recharge it. The book calls for 2.5 lbs of R!12. I though I remembered someone saying that 2.2 lbs actually worked out better so I called Rob Grady's shop. Rob said 2.2 lbs with a rest pressure of 60lbs. We installed the 2.2lbs and saw a rest pressure of slightly over 60lbs. The car cools down perfectly. My son-in-law said that the system doesn't always cycle, that's related to cabin temperature and ambient air temp and humidity.

I've also seen a lot of mention about the ZILLA series of electrical systems that Rob offers. He told me that he now has a remote door lock addition to his 'LOCKZILLA".

Bruce Benson

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderato-@xxxx