[DML] Alternator 105 or 110 amp

I searched thru the back issues about a stronger alternator and found
some info on a Delco 105 or 110 amp version but couldn't find out what
the part number was. I have a lot of extra equipment and want to do
away with the stock Motorola alternator. I thought about having the
Motorola rebuilt and made stronger, but would rather get a Delco or
other type 105 or 110 alternator. If anyone could give me some advice
and what it took to make the other alternator work, (details please)I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Denise

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx