[DML] Re: DeLorean VIN Speculations (was: DMCs for sale) - LONG

[DML] Re: DeLorean VIN Speculations (was: DMCs for sale) - LONG

VIN 3xx...wow, and that reminds me, I remember reading about a VIN 215
(or close to that) somewhere before, possibly DW, and anybody know
anything about that car?

Also painted DeLoreans have got me intrested (maybe cause I am buying a
black one :) but anyways, I think I heard on the DML sometime ago about
a 'pink' DeLorean. Yes, Pink. Ugly color for a D, but anyone know
where this car is?? I seem to recall it being in Saudi Arabia,
possibly beloning to the royal family or something like that. I'd like
to see what this car looks like!

-John

snip.......

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx