[DML] Expo 99

If your planning to go to St.Louis this fall I would suggest trying
priceline.com for lodging and/or air travel.
rooms at the regal riverfront ,where expo is , start at $100 and go up .
Very pricey for a bed and shower.
You don't have to stay their of course. try shopping around I am now booked
into a 4 star hotel in downtown
St. louis 1or2 miles away from the arch for 3 nights @ $55 per night a
very good deal for a 4 star hotel.
Yes I'm sure you can find a motel 6 ( 30 min. away) for alittle less money
but why bother when you can live in luxury
Cheap. now I have an extra $150 for the products fair. I'm Happy : ) Also
If anyone is thinking of caravaning to the show
from southern Wisconsin or Northern IL. I would be interested in joing you
please contact me directly

Thanks Dennis 5180