[DML] cheap delorean

for all those interested in a cheap delorean, there is one on
classifieds2000 for $4900. i am interested to know what kind of condition
it is in. they say it runs great and is clean and fairly dent free. maybe
this guys doesnt know how much the car is worth. if anybody lives near him,
maybe checking it out and telling the rest of us what its like would be
good.

erik

"You built a time machine...out of a DELOREAN?!"

"I FIGURE...IF YOU'RE GOING TO BUILD A TIME MACHINE, DO IT WITH SOME
STYLE!!"

vin # 4512
plate: EGGS D