[DML] Re: CHEAP INSURANCE

Insurance companies can be trained! If you are having problems with
your insurer over your DeLorean take the time to educate them about
the car, the service network and the parts supply. Once you can get
them to set aside their preconceived notions you can usually get
insurance at a reasonable rate. Plus it makes it a lot easier if you
ever need to process a claim.

Mike Griese
Storage Software Development Manager
IBM Storage Systems Division