[DML] Modified Wiring

Title: Modified Wiring

I decided to make the most of holiday weekend and work on my Delorean.  Specifically,I went to install the Fanzilla I bought so long ago and procrastinated about.

But whoops!  It didn't work, and after some troubleshooting I discovered that the original owner had rewired the cooling fans to each have their own circuit breaker and relay (the fan relay and fan fail relay were converted).  It's a nice solution, considering.

So, does anyonethink I should tamper with a working system just to get it back to factoryspec?  And if not, does anybody out there need a Fanzilla?   :-)

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderato-@xxxx