[DML] Re: alternator replacement...

Very very good J.
As I tell everyone, no matter how well you think you know the DeLorean
there is always new information to be discovered. I always figured that
Lucas must make at least one good product; you may have discovered it.
Now that you "let the cat out of the bag" you need to give us a model or
stock number. Thanks for the info.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx