[DML] Re: New Owner

Welcome to the proud delorean owners club. I have owned mine since 1989 and
bought it from the orginal owner. Although I have several other newer and
expensive cars, I always get attention when I take the Delorean for a spin.
After looking at other well-used Delorean's, I can better understand why
many are only going for only $15,000. You get what you pay for and it's pay
now or pay later. A well maintained Delorean can only increase in value as
the junky ones will always be snapped up by those that aren't willing to
purchase a well preserved car.