[DML] New Owner

I bought my D about a month ago. It's about 93%+ and I bring it to
local car shows where
everyone is thrilled to see it. A little more explicrt: Body 98%,
interior 95%, Mechanical
75%, Electrical 80%, Engine 82%. It's very, very nice and I am in love
with my new baby.

It's completely helpless, it can't do any thing without me. I need to
feed and bathe it, and
put it to sleep. If and when it gets a scratch, I'll need to tend to
it. I would never let
anyone or anything hurt it.

Am I crazy?

Of course, but I'm having all kinds of fun with my "new" D.

An interesting picture attached. Thank's Dan!

I, as well, felt insulted when whoever that was said "don't pay more
than $15K for a D." I
thought I wanted to write back, then I thought "This person's not worth
getting upset over".

Enjoy the JZD pix,

Bob

PS: egroup rejected this message with 2 pix, too large, sorry. Email me
privately and I'll send them to you if anyone's interested.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx