[DML] Re: The Cross Reference Myth - A/C Dryer

[DML] Re: The Cross Reference Myth - A/C Dryer

James,
You bring up a very good point. All DeLorean owners should take note of
your comments. D owners, listen up! Purchasing parts from a DeLorean
supplier benefits both the buyer and seller. Here is an example. The door
struts for the DeLorean have no other application except for the DeLorean.
They are custom built and only available in bulk orders. If it were not for
DeLorean parts suppliers, like DMC Houston, who can purchase these in bulk,
this very important door component would not be available. Could you
imagine your DeLorean with no source for door struts.

Most parts from the DeLorean suppliers are competitive with other sources.
In instances where they cost more, buy them. You will not only get the
right part you will also be helping to keep our parts suppliers alive and
well.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx