[DML] FREE SHIPPING in DeLorean Store

DMLers:

We are pleased to provide FREE SHIPPING to all DeLorean enthusiasts and owners in the US who place their orders on-line in the DeLorean Store over the Fourth of July Weekend (July 3, 4, and 5 Only).

Get a DeLorean wiring diagram, DeLorean Gold Portfolio book, DeLorean videos, DeLorean posters, T-shirts, stainless steel mugs and much more.

International customers will receive credit based upon the new US Shipping Charges which go in effect on July 6.

Visit us at: <http://www.deloreanstore.com/>

Have a Happy Fourth of July!

Marcie Haug, Products Director
DeLorean Store - www.deloreanstore.com