[DML] Re: tranny fluid

Contrary to what some people told me (not someone on the list), there IS a
synthetic available. I used it in my car when I replaced the transmission.
It's made by Valvoline. You'd probably have to get it by special order
but any place that sells Valvoline shouldn't have a problem getting it.
What I have is 75/90 but that will work fine (any opinions on this?).
Anyway, with some of the problems people have had with transmissions not
going into gear (including my old transmission) when cold, I opted to pay
the extra money for synthetic oil. I haven't had any problems so far but it
is a new transmission after all...:)

--Rob Hook