[DML] Re: Cost of a decent D

Speaking of mileage,most Ds lost function of thier odometers during the
first few thousnd miles. Many cars traveled many miles before they were
repaired,thus showing far fewer miles then the car actually had
traveled. Over the 15 years plus that I've been an owner I've seen lots
of very ragged out Ds showing very low recorded miles. I'm sure there
are plenty of them out there also that were very well maintained except
for fixing the odometer until the first owner was ready to sell. It's
very hard to tell much about a D by what the milege reads.
D.S. 7065

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx