[DML] Re: New Owner

Ryan,
Your steering wheel shakiness which we call shimmy is due to warped front
brake rotors. This is common with the original rotors, it is annoying but
not dangerous. Have the rotors re-surfaced and the shimmy will disappear.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx