[DML] update on flipped delorean

today while i was on a service call i drove by the body shop place in Grand Rapids Michigan and saw this delorean with a bunch of dust and sand over it. i stopped in to see what the deal was with that car and to see how much it would cost to get a ding out of my delorean door. he told me the car was flipped and immediately i knew which one it was...the Univ. of Mich. riots delorean. he told me more about what they did to it. ALL new panels and roof, windshield...the whole works. turns out that the owner, who was front Ireland, also has a home in Georga and thats where she is. the guy at the body shop place thought it was a total loss, but the insurace company teold them to fix it. so far the total bill is over $15,000!!! they still have to refinish the panels that he ordered from DMC HOUSTON. if anybody wants to know more about the car i will gladly go over there again and talk with the mechanics. and i was upset that my shocks went out...

Erik Geerdink
VIN 4512
PLATE: EGGS D

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx