[DML] Re: DeLorean Search

Standard auction condition ratings is just the opposite, Ben.

>From Sports Car Market magazine:

1: National Concours standard / perfect
2:Very Good, club concours, some small flaws
3:Average daily driver in decent condition
4:Still a driver but with some apparent flaws
5:A nasty beast that runs but has many problems
6:a non-running car in wretched physical condition
that is probably good only good for parts.

Mike Griese
Storage Software Development Manager
IBM Storage Systems Division
Rochester, MN 55901