[DML] Control pressure regulator hose,cooling

[DML] Control pressure regulator hose,cooling

Two problems....trying to get my DMC thru Maryland emissions, the car
suddenly began to overheat (granted it was 98 degrees here...) as I
waited in line. Had to pull out and let it cool. Now, it overheats
within 5 minutes of starting. Both fans drawing air into the radiator,
overflow bottle half full with hot liquid, bleeding attempts show no air
coming out...no recent cooling system work. Has run cool for
months...Any ideas?

Next question...while looking at things, I noticed there is a U-shaped
hose attached to the top of the control pressure regulator. One end
attached, the other going nowhere...is this correct? If not, what is
other end attached to?

Thanks!

Jim #5832

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews