[DML] Re: transmission shifting problems

[DML] Re: transmission shifting problems

On my third car some years back I had a similar problem, which turned out to
be the bellcrank in the shift linkage. There is a nut welded inside the
frame that this smail lever swivels on, and the nut had come loose. Reach
up into the hole where the fuel accumulator is and see if this linkage is
loose. My bet is its that or a broken cable as noted by others.

Darryl Tinnerstet
McCleary, WA

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews