[DML] Southern California Events

For all of you Southern Californians and anyone else who's
passing through, there are a few upcoming events that might
interest you. They are open to ALL DELOREAN OWNERS.

June 13th
Santa Monica Airport at their Aviation Museum
WINGS and WHEELS Event open only to British Cars and
Airplanes. They can only accept the first 250 - 300 cars
only. This is a no pre-registration $10 entry event. The
airport people suggest getting there at 7-7:30, the car
sponsor Moss Motors says 8:00. If your car is in by 8:30
they will photograph each car with a Spitfire Plane. There
will be awards. If you would like to join us let me know
and I'll try and find a meeting area near-by and we can all
go in together. This will be a large event with rides in a
Tiger Plane, car club booths, British food and music along
with fly-bys.

June 19 -20, (Fathers Day weekend)
Santa Anita Racetrack, Arcadia
The IRISH FAIR on Saturday and Sunday. We will have our car
on display Sat. with 2 others. drop by and see us. If you'd
like to display your car on Sunday, Fathers Day email me
immediately as I have to call them by Monday the 7th.
Displaying your car gets you free admission and some food
script . You'd have to have your car there by 8:30 ish and
stay until closing. There will be so much to see and do
please ask me for a flyer.

June 20th
Kingsman Park, California Lutheran College, Thousand Oaks
A 250 CAR SHOW with awards . We'll be there also , if we
could get more cars we might be able to get our own class.
Cost for this is 25 dollars for pre-registration by June
10th

July 5th
Sierra Madre
FOURTH OF JULY PARADE. We already have about five cars so
far. This is FREE There is a community fair and picnic
following in their Central Park, if you're interested. The
group of us usually just goes to a local Pasadena restaurant
for lunch. Parade starts at 10 AM so we meet at our house
for coffee, juice and donuts at about 8 AM and caravan the
short way to formation to decorate our cars. I provide
crepe paper, flags, spinners etc. Feel free to bring
whatever you wish for your car also. This is about a 1 mile
parade through their downtown and residential area. .

July 17th
Our house, Altadena
POKER RALLY and DINNER starting and ending at our house in
east Altadena at 4:30. (If you get Delorean World, ignore
the date in EVENTS It was misplaced in Sept.)

For more information on any of the above email us at
hbreer@xxxx and we'll get right back to you or if
you prefer send us your address and I'll mail you flyers and
and an invitation with all the info.

Mimi Breer,
Southern California DeLorean Owners Club

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews