[DML] Re: Sun Protection Questions (Seats)

[DML] Re: Sun Protection Questions (Seats)

Gary,

There were sheepskin seat covers that was sold for the DeLorean cars, I am
not sure if they are still available from any the DeLorean suppliers or
independent seat manufacturers.

I purchased a set three years ago from DeLorean One. They are a very good in
quality. They are thick, equal shades in color and well assembled. NOT
CHEAP, they are costly.

They do help to keep the original seat covers from further deterioration. It
also help the seat from becoming frying hot from the sun and the bone
chilling feeling from the cold temperatures. It also provides a cushion, that
will boost you in the height when you are seated. It will give you a nice
"new"contour and comfort to you as the driver as well as to the passenger,
whereby the original seats will not.

The sheepskin covers is the well worth the money. Many DMLers feel that it
makes the interior looks "gordy" destroys the "futuristic" look. My opinion
by experiences? Go a a long trip for five hours or longer, with and without
them for and you will understand which way you want to go. As they used to
say: "try it, you will like it!"

Kayo Ong
#05508
Lic. 9D NY