[DML] AUSSIE GM DAY

Was hoping to enter our DeLorean in the "All Holden" day on August 1 at
Richmond, New South Wales, Australia, but was told that the DeLorean would
not get past the gate. The Holden is a car produced by GM Australia and
the show is solely for Holdens. Rather disappointing, to say the least.
The organisers are probably worried that the 'D' will steal the show!!! If
anyone is interested, they can check out the latest range of Holdens at
www.holden.com.au and www.hsv.com.au. HSV meaning Holden Special Vehicles.

Lance
Australia

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews