[DML] re: Brake Rotors

Mike

The only thing ever mentioned on the DML has been a source for
cross-drilled rotors. I suppose you could get this place to NOT drill
them. Cross drilled rotors (this will probably start another debate) are
not normally recommended for street driving due to shortened service
life, higher corrosion rate etc.. They are kind of neat looking, though,
and in theory cool faster. You commonly see them on high performance
bikes and race cars.

This address is several years old, let us know how it comes out. Not much
of a savings.

Auto Specialty EBR424R, EBR424L	1-800-275-3617 Ask for Matt Weiss $120 ea

Dave Swingle
DOA, DMC, DMC(Midwest)

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews