[DML] DeLorean sighting in Poquoson

I spotted a DeLorean driving in Poquoson, VA on MesseckRd. last week.  This I think is the second time I've seen the car, and I really thought it was a shame I wasn't in my D at the time.  The first time Isaw the car, my friend James offered to let me drive his 72 Chevelle Heavy Chevy instead of my car, and I wasn't about to pass up the chance to drive a bright orange muscle car.  Had I taken my car it probably would have gotten the other driver's attention and we could have talked for a while. That was a while back.  But when I saw the DeLorean on Messeck Rd. I had gotten into my friend Mike's minivan and left my D at his house.  I was lying down with my seat reclined when Mike told me to sit up and look behind me.  I did just that and I saw a DeLorean in the opposite lane of traffic about to disappear from my view.  Well, anyway, if you drive the DeLorean I saw in Poquoson, email me (highoctane@xxxx) andwe'll get together and check out each other's car.  By the way, I live in York County, right near Tabb High School.

Cole

Lisence Plate: RUN DMC

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews