[DML] DeLorean performance improvement

For those of you out there who would like to improve your car's performance,
I wanted to make you aware of a shop in the Northwest with considerable
experience modifying the PRV motor. Pacific Rim Automotive, run by John
Lane, is one of the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club's approved repair
facilities. But even more than that, John is very experienced in building
and racing the PRV. He has a ralley car with a 3 litre motor that puts out
over 500 ft/lbs of torque! It uses an intercooled single turbo and
electronic fuel injection that is totally programmable using a laptop PC.
Needless to say this kind of power does not come cheap, but if you are
interested, John is eager to apply his knowledge to a DeLorean. I highly
recommend his services. Contact him at:

John Lane
Pacific Rim Automotive
3810 Stone Way North