[DML] Re: Where to place subwoofer(s) in my D

[DML] Re: Where to place subwoofer(s) in my D

Bryn,

The easiest and most economical way to increase bass without altering the
car in any way is by installing a sub woofer box. This unit can just be
placed on the parcel shelf. Check out the Crutchfield Catalog for many
quality models.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: a-brynp@xxxx
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Where to place subwoofer(s) in my D
> Date: Tuesday, May 25, 1999 8:51 PM
>
> I have replaced the stero system in my D and would like to add a
Subwoofer or two without cutting holes in my car. Has anyone done this or
have any ideas as to where I could place the speakers? I would like to keep
the interior appeariance stock.