[DML] D caravan sighting

Last monday or tuesday while driving home from work, my girlfriend saw 5
deloreans traveling togather through Waunakee ,Wi . I assume this was an
organized drive and would like to get in touch with the event organizer. If
anyone has any information please let me know or if you prefer e-mail me
directly.

Thanks Dennis C. Schlieckau Jr. WI ( gullwng )