[DML] Re: North Carolina get together.

Response to a North Carolina get together has been over whamming. But Sunday
is just to close of a date for most people to come, as most people have made
prior plans. So Bill and I have discussed this and have come to the
conclusion that it would be best to hold off and plan this thing out just a
little.

As it stands right now out of all the response that I have received there
could be has many as six Deloreans, several enthusiast and someone to offer
us some tech tips and parts that he has for sale.

So with this information we think that it would be best to post pone the get
together so that we can accommodate as many people as we can. The best way I
can think of doing this is to get the dates of when you can come. Lets say
for the month of July. From this information I will be able to determine
which date in July will accommodate the most people. The more people and
cars that we have, I think the more fun that we will have.

Please send your responses to doctor280@xxxx

Keep the dream alive and be safe,
Robert Starling
Vin#5252