[DML] Re: Front Damaged DeLorean

In a message dated 5/18/99 4:55:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Justin9593@xxxx writes:

<< I found a DeLorean for sale with the front of the Car all the way to the
front wheels smashed in. The Car runs great and the interior is great.
Does
anyone have any Idea How much it would cost to fix the Front of the
DeLorean????
Any opinion would be helpful >>

Appox.the price of a rough delorean($6000.00-$8000.00)depending how much work
you will do,and if the frame was bent and how bad.Any pics?

Claude
000570

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews