[DML] Re: [ consumer purchasing]

Paraversal@xxxx wrote:
PS- I don't see how the owner of a for-profit DeLorean sales and service company could be allowed to sit as the President of a major non-proffit organization of DeLorean owners......can anyone fill me in on this one? Justin, I agree with you about Rob, I have ordered about $5000.00 worth of parts in the past three months and they are all working just fine. Don't forgetabout DMC in Houston though, I have been very impressed with how they dobusiness. Warren gets the parts to me in no more than two days, and if anyone is considering getting the're rims refurbished, get them from DMC Houston. They are well worth the money. As far as the comment above, maybe if you pay the $60 a year to join the club you'll get to order some parts from DeLorean One. I called there fora catalog about a month ago and still have not received anything. He asked me my vin# and where I've been ordering parts from. I told him Rob andHouston, maybe that's why I haven't received a catalog yet. I think Stephen or Rob should buy his business and run it the way they run their own.As many parts as Rob has been selling, he should be able to afford it. Kirk Vin#02378-10246

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews