[DML] Re: consumer purchasing

Instead of commenting on the negative aspects of certain businesses and
company leaders (i.e., Ed Bernstien and D1) I would simply like to say a few
positive things about Rob Grady. Month after month I read about horror
stories from unsatisfied customers of DeLorean One and I don't comment. Now I
have to say something.... If you want the exact opposite of Ed and DeLorean
One, such as friendly courteous service, fair prices, and good quality
craftsmanship, just call Rob Grady. I have NEVER had a problem with Rob, nor
have I ever heard anything negative about him or his company what so ever. I
called there just yesterday to get some specs and pricing on a refurbished
'81 that he's working on that I am considering purchasing from him when the
car has completed its restoration. He spent a long time on the phone with me
going over the details, answering every question I could think of. He
understood what I was looking for in a DeLorean, and he was happy to take the
time to work with me on options and 'zilla kits. He was friendly to deal
with, and never once asked me a question such as "what is your VIN?" or "are
you on the DML?" He always provides free seminars at DeLorean shows on how
to keep your DeLorean in top shape, and how to care for it as if it were a
child. Rob just seems like a really nice guy from everything Ive gathered,
and he runs a clean business with friendly service and decent prices. So for
any of you out there who are DeLorean One customers, either satisfied or more
than likely Unsatisfied, try giving Rob a call next time at PJ Grady. He will
treat you like a human being at least, something Ed still has trouble with.
Hopefully Ed will get it right one day.

Just my two cents,

Justin

PS- I don't see how the owner of a for-profit DeLorean sales and service
company could be allowed to sit as the President of a major non-proffit
organization of DeLorean owners......can anyone fill me in on this one?

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews