[DML] Re: Top speed of Auto D's, and slowing down again

I replaced my front pads with '74 Capri pads for $5.99, Lifetime Warranty from Whitlock's. They're IDENTICAL. They've given me very satis. service. BTW, I've had my DMC topped out to 119MPH in 5th, & 112 in 4th. Robert VIN 6924
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Top speed of Auto D's, and slowing down again
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 10:11:09 EDT

My experience and research with D brakes was only somewhat satisfying. Other
than buying rebuild parts from know D suppliers, there was a gentleman at
Girling who let on that the front brake assemblies were from those EARLY
Capris. He never sent the information he said he would. And I merely rebuilt
what I had, given the parts sent from D suppliers.

@Backup - The #1 Online Backup Service
Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backup and Restores. FREE for
30 Days. INSTALL Now and have a chance to win a Palm Pilot V!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/218

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews