[DML] New Gullwing from Volvo?

There's a rumour going around in Europe that Volvo has plans for a gullwing sports car. Several magazines have spread this rumour. I thought I'd send an e-mail to Volvo to find out. I did that and also sent an e-mail to Lotus to hear if they too had plans for such a car.

These were the answers: While Lotus denied plans for a gullwing categorically, Volvo was more reluctant in their reply, neither denying such plans nor confirming such plans.

In other words, Lotus has definitely no plans of producing a gullwing sports car, but Volvo MAY have such plans. Interesting...

Just my interpretation...

Regards
Mr. Stian Birkeland
Norwegian DeLorean Club