[DML] North Carolina get together.

Was talking to another list member and we both thought that it would be a
great idea to get our Deloreans together, eat and talk cars.

I can think of no better place to do this at, then Hooters. ( I love the
wings........)

I know this may be a little short on notice, but we are planing this for
this Sunday at 3:00pm. And we will be meeting at the Greensboro location.

This is an open invite and if you have any questions please e-mail me at
doctor280@xxxxx

Keep the dream alive and be safe,
Robert Starling
Vin#5252